Welcome to Energi Data Service!
Energi Data Service is a free and open data portal. Here, anyone can get data about the Danish energy system such as CO2 emissions and consumption and production data.
Whether you are a consumer, entrepreneur, research scientist or business, Energi Data Service makes data available that allow you to broaden your understanding of the Danish energy system and develop new services to benefit society in general and the green transition.
Energi Data Service is developed and run by Energinet. Energinet owns the Danish electricity and gas grids and continuously develops these to incorporate more sustainable energy, maintain the security of supply and guarantee equal market access to the grids.
Data is provided free of charge, and with no guaranteed level of support. See the general conditions for using data in Energi Data Service here.
Here are two Energi Data Service functions that you may benefit from:
- API – Machine-to-machine exchange of data that makes it easy for you to use data in applications and services
- Data guide – Lists, guides and metadata that will help you find the right data
Links you might find useful:
- Download our data catalog here (da)
- On https://energinet.dk/Energidata (Danish) you can find more information about energy data.
- If you have any support questions for the EDS team please send an email to email@example.com
- Find information about our privacy policies and cookie policies
- If you want to know more about how to use the API and also see some examples these developer ressources might help you start writing your own code to fetch data