Welcome to Energy Data Service!
Energy Data Service is a free and open data portal. Here, anyone can get data about the Danish energy system such as CO2 emissions and consumption and production data.
Whether you are a consumer, entrepreneur, research scientist or business, Energi Data Service makes data available that allow you to broaden your understanding of the Danish energy system and develop new services to benefit society in general and the green transition.
Energy Data Service is developed and run by Energinet. Energinet owns the Danish electricity and gas grids and continuously develops these to incorporate more sustainable energy, maintain the security of supply and guarantee equal market access to the grids.
Here are three Energy Data Service functions that you may benefit from:
- API – Machine-to-machine exchange of data that makes it easy for you to use data in applications and services.
- Data guide – Lists, guides and metadata that will help you find the right data.
- Dialogue forum – Online forum, where you can join in on discussions about specific data sets.
Links you might find useful:
- If you have any support questions for the EDS team please send an email to email@example.com
- Find information about our cookie and privacy policies
- If you want to know more about how to use the API and also see some examples these developer ressources might help you start writing your own code to fetch data